Article: Eunhyuk runs his own gag "I've been on the search rankings often lately" Reference to controversy with IU
Source: Newsen via Nate
Another guest on Strong Heart was talking about his search ranking for some event in 2009 and Eunhyuk chimed in to add, "My rank was #235 at the time. Although now, I'm sure it's gotten up much more." The MCs asked, "I wonder why?"
1. [+639, -80] Do you not have a brain? Think before you speak;
2. [+565, -68] What an idiot
3. [+560, -80] You trash, you really have nothing other to use for the show than that?
4. [+85, -44] I'm a girl and his comment really turned me off. Does he not know how much pain IU is going through right now because of what happened? And he thinks to use it as laughing matter on a variety show? I feel sad for IU
5. [+82, -16] What a fu*king idiot, why is every member in Super Junior nothing but trash?
6. [+81, -22] IU did make a mistake but it's not right for Eunhyuk to come out on TV and laugh and joke about it like this
7. [+64, -9] When's he going to the army?
8. [+60, -7] So trashy... You really had nothing else to say other than that? You should've just kept your mouth shut, instead you turned yourself into trash... Wow, seriously..
9. [+60, -7] Utter trash
10. [+48, -3] He really doesn't get the situation, does he? He's nothing but a speck in IU's life because he could never amount to what IU had career wise before what happened. He talks as if IU was the one hanging on to him. It's pathetic that IU was even once with trash like him. At least IU has talent, Eunhyuk is old and can't even sing to save his life. Trash without a speck of respect for women.