B2ST's maknae Dongwoon


Reader request.

-

Article: [Starcast] introduces BEASTs youngest member Son Dong-woon!

Source: Dispatch via Naver [article's in English if you want to read it]

1. [+674, -27] He hasn't gotten his name out there as much as the other members have but he has great manners. His hyungs are only a year or two older than him but he speaks formally to them and writes up a lot of respectable posts on Twitter.

2. [+562, -26] I really feel that he's improved a lot. In the Cloud was daebak at the concert.

3. [+549, -26] I heard that he was burned by a firework while doing fan service... and I was really touched when he said that it's an honor to be hurt while on stage ㅠ

4. [+494, -20] I thought a B2UTY wrote this article for a second ㅋㅋㅋ Please write more articles like this~ I'd like more people to learn about Dongwoon~~

5. [+426, -17] Compared to their debut, I think fans will say that Dongwoon is the member who improved himself the most. Dongwoon's climbing up so fast!

6. [+418, -14] Maknae Son God... even if he's not as well known as the other members, he consistently works so hard. FIghting!

-