Ahreum writes up another confusing post


Article: Former T-ara member Ahreum writes, "The people I hate the most right now are the CEO, unnis......"

Source: No Cut News via Nate

"The people I hate the most right now are the CEO, unnisand the journalists! If only you gave me your pretty heart, but not even that... I don't care for things like that but don't regret it. (TN: The rest of this is still difficult to read/string together with grammar errors) The human heart responds truthfully but I can embrace even the people who write hateful comments. It's not good for all of you, stuff like that... Why do you make the people who love me receive hate."

1. [+1,949, -81] Imagine how much the T-ara members tortured her

2. [+1,649, -25] I can kind of understand what she's saying but every single one of her posts are so difficult to follow... But it does seem for certain that she left the group because of a problem.

3. [+1,360, -38] I think the stress got to her

4. [+217, -10] Definitely something going on within T-ara ㅡㅡ... Two member losses and another member ends up like this... That group really needs to disband. Why are they even still promoting?

5. [+147, -10] She really must've been tortured by T-ara

6. [+142, -10] So the answer is finally revealed. The reason she's like this is because of the CEO and the T-ara b*tches.

7. [+122, -7] There is such a huge problem with the T-ara members... First Hwayoung and now Ahreum.. They must torture all of the new members until they're mentally scarred...

8. [+108, -11] I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive the T-ara members

-