Singer Hanna revealed to have commit suicide earlier this year


Article: Singer Hanna revealed to have passed away in January "News found late due to inactivity in the industry"

Source:
Newsen via Nate [2]

Hanna, who debuted in 2004 briefly under JYP Entertainment with 'Bounce', promoted actively with albums in 2006 and 2008 before going into acting in 2011. She commit suicide January of this year in her home. She suffered from panic disorders.

1. [+230, -5] May she rest in peace. Makes me choke up to think what a dark place she must've been in. I hope her passion blooms into a new flower and she rests peacefully in a place with no pain or sadness.

2. [+176, -3] So unfortunate... May she rest in peace.

3. [+30, -1] I remember liking her debut song and buying her album... So unfortunate ㅠ May she rest in peace

4. [+7, -2] She was under JYP.. ㅠ I wonder why she never got the spotlight? She should've used the bravery to kill herself to try and live again... I wonder how hard it must've been for her. Rest in peace.

5. [+6, -0] I still listen to Bounce and Luxury

6. [+6, -0] She's the Hanna who sang Luxury, right?

-