TV: [Spoilers!!!!!!!] Spring Day of My Life (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Spring Day of My Life' Sooyoung leaves the world after donating her organs

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1 [+2,501, -187] This drama was like a fairy tale... about true love.. A sad yet beautiful drama amidst so much makjangs lately ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,056, -109] A nice drama without any reversal plots

3. [+2,015, -135] There may not have been a miracle but there was true love and I'll forever remember it as that. Great work to the producers and the cast and to Kam Woo Sung and Sooyoung.

4. [+1,670, -107] I'm really happy that the hyung couple and dongseng couple found true love. To anyone who hasn't watched yet, I'm sure you'll find complaints about the slow start, the casting, or the viewer ratings, but as a viewer, I found the drama to be worth watching over time. Great work to the producers and cast.

5. [+1,506, -84] She gave hope to someone else

6. [+273, -27] The ending's daebak... It stays in your heart for a long time ㅠㅠ

7. [+260, -25] A piece of work. A drama that really warms up the heart. Thank you.

8. [+230, -16] I feel bad for the male lead

-