Yonghwa's head turning airport fashion


Article: Jung Yonghwa's 'shocking jean on jean fashion'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+350, -13] What he has over his eyes is the most shocking, isn't it?

2. [+215, -17] I'd never wear any of that even if they were all worth over $10,000 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+180, -13] His hair style and sunglasses are more hopeless than his clothes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -7] Why, I think the look has a feel to it. Our country only likes looks that are standardized.

5. [+14, -4] The clothes are fine but the sunglasses don't match ^^

6. [+11, -3] The outfit looks okay but the sunglasses are an NG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] I would've thought it was weird before but... nowadays, celebrities wear such weird things that I've grown used to it.

8. [+10, -3] Those sunglasses....

9. [+9, -0] He looks like a fly...

10. [+8, -0] I wouldn't wear those sunglasses for free... and what's up with his hair ㅋㅋㅋ

-