Will there ever be a Big Bang comeback?


Article: When will there be a Big Bang comeback?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,618, -175] The group is only ever whole in Japan ㅋ

2. [+3,882, -247] If only the other members did as much as Taeyang.......

3. [+2,829, -819] Heard that druggie GD kid's manager has shit manners, total rebel

4. [+1,597, -127] As a fan of them for 8 years, I really don't understand what's going on. It's been so long since they've lost their roots. I can't remember the last time I've seen them actually put effort into something since 2008, 2009, and 2010. They've always had such good manners but Seungri started getting cocky and Jiyong just acts like a hot shot big star now. They might as well just hurry it up and enlist in the army instead of fooling fans into thinking they're going to comeback ever... And screw teamwork, they're always off doing their own things anyway.

5. [+945, -64] Taeyang and TOP barely cause any trouble but GD and Seungri are the problems... As for Daesung, that accident couldn't have been helped.

6. [+589, -144] Hmm... when other celebrities cause scandals, everyone demands that they reflect. Why are people so eager for a Big Bang comeback? I'd rather not see them...

7. [+427, -33] They'll probably group up at least once before TOP enlists in the army

8. [+530, -136] Even if they do comeback, it won't be like before... a lot of their scandals have dropped their image

9. [+453, -68] I've been a fan for 7 years... and Seungri and Jiyong are just... ㅋㅋㅋ I'm tired of even talking about them. I heard Jiyong's manager is also bad mannered too? I don't know where the good mannered Big ang has gone and how they've been replaced with all these scandals, drunk driving, right-wing girlfriend dating cockiness... I used to trust in them before but it feels like Jiyong started doing drugs after he began dating Kiko and I feel so bitter about everything now. I don't even expect a group comeback anymore, they should just enlist in the army and wake up please. Seungri and Jiyong, do you not even feel sorry to the other members? I can't deny that their songs are good but being a good person is foremost the important thing. Sometimes I wish they'd just hit rock bottom and find their roots again...

10. [+397, -41] They should start by putting Seungri into reflection. He barely escaped manslaughter thanks to the victim's car being strong enough to block it.

-