[Instiz] Lil Cham posts about half assing her tutoring job


Instiz: Lil Cham's currently controversial SNS post

"I didn't feel like tutoring so I acted like I was mad at my student and made him write out the word he got wrong 100 times... so I'm just fooling around now, sucks for him ahahaha I'm so hungry"

She deleted off her Instagram.

"I hope whoever's getting tutored by her moves to another tutor..."

"Hul, I have a friend who gets tutored by her."

"If she's a Yonsei University student, she probably charges a lot for her tutoring too... shouldn't be like that."

"What a waste of that student's money."

"What's wrong with her?"

"People pay so much for tutoring too..."

"I wonder what goes through their heads when they think uploading stuff like this on SNS is okay?"

"What made her think this was okay to post?"

"I hope that student quit"

"I'd be so pissed if I was that student's parent."

"She's bragging about this on Instagram?"

"I used to feel bad for her but I don't even have sympathy now"

"*Jessi's voice* Lil Cham's not a teacher"

"How did she get into Yonsei with a brain like that?"

-