[Pann] Pretty eyes vs Pretty nose?



Pann: Would you rather pretty eyes vs pretty nose ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+112, -7] Honestly, just judging by those pictures alone, doesn't having prettier eyes look better?

2. [+102, -18] For women, it's all about the eyes ㅋㅋㅋ My friend has super pretty eyes and an ugly nose but she's still really pretty

3. [+69, -1] Idiots, you can't get plastic surgery the OP says

4. [+35, -2] I think the eyes matter more for women. Hani has an arrowhead nose but she's still pretty.

5. [+35, -0] Meanwhile I'm jealous of the fact that Song Hye Gyo has both in real life....

6. [+34, -1] This is so extreme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+27, -3] I think nose because you can fix your eyes with make up

8. [+18, -1] Nose! You get plastic surgery to raise your nose and it just looks obvious.

9. [+18, -3] Nose ㅋㅋㅋ You can do double eyelid glue and stuff on your eyes but there's not much you can do about an ugly nose ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ

10. [+16, -0] I have a pretty nose but my friend has pretty eyes and in real life, she gets called prettier way more than me.

11. [+13, -2] Eyes can be fixed with make up but you can't do anything about a fat or crooked nose.

-