[Pann] Idols you thought were leaders but actually weren't

Pann: Idols people assumed were leaders but actually weren't

ZE:A - Kwanghee
Leader - Junyoung

4minute - Hyuna
Leader - Jihyun

FT Island - Hongki
Leader - Jonghoon

A Pink - Eunji
Leader - Chorong

AOA - Choa
Leader - Jimin

-

1. [+168, -7] I thought Lee Hongki was the leader..

2. [+128, -24] This is kind of a different situation but Song Minho was Winner's original leader but then he got injured so they temporarily changed it to Kang Seungyoon and kept it until debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+93, -11] I thought LE was EXID's leader because she started off their greetings and stuff but Solji's actually the leader!

4. [+64, -0] I thought Jonghyun was SHINee's leader too ㅋㅋㅋ but it's Onew... sorry I didn't know even though I've been a fan for 6 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -0] People actually thought Kwanghee was the leader? He totally seems like their variety member... he may be good at livening up the atmosphere but he's no leader material.

6. [+51, -0] I thought TEEN TOP's leader was Niel but he's not

7. [+48, -0] Hul I assumed Choa was the leader all along ㅋㅋ

8. [+41, -6] In SM, it's always the oldest member ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+39, -0] Hul Jimin? That's shocking

10. [+35, -0] I think a lot of people assume JOnghyun's the leader in SHINee.. ㅋㅋ

11. [+27, -1] I thought Kyungri was Nine Muses' leader but it's Hyuna ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+24, -2] Honestly though, isn't Nam Jihyun so untalented..?

13. [+23, -0] I thought it'd be TOP because he's the oldest and he's visually so charismatic but after becoming a fan, he's just a binggoo

14. [+23, -6] In f(x), I thought it was Krystal but it's Victoria ㅋㅋㅋ thinking about it now, Krystal definitely doesn't seem like a leader. Neither Luna or Amber too, and especially not Sulli... ㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+21, -0] I still wonder to this day why Wu Yifan was EXO's leader

16. [+21, -1] In Mamamoo, I thought it'd be Moonbyul but it's Solar

-