Memorable celebrity couples of 2015








Article: Official couples that shined in 2015

Source: Korea via Naver

Singer-Singer
Jang Giha & IU
Choiza & Sulli
Mina and Phillip Ryu
Oh Jong Hyuk & Soyeon
Alex & Hyunyoung

Sports star-Broadcast star
Kang Minho & Shin Soyeon
Son Heung Min & Yoo So Young

-

1. [+250, -19] They're all disliked couples

2. [+154, -16] Article starts off the list with the two disliked couples

3. [+108, -7] Who knows when they'll break up ㅋ Although I'm sure they're happy now

4. [+88, -6] Wow, I guess there were more scandalous couples than couples that got congratulated this year...

5. [+21, -3] When did they... shine?

6. [+19, -3] They're all disliked couples so I have nothing to say, sorry

7. [+18, -2] I haven't seen a celebrity couple yet that I thought matched really well or looked good together;;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all took me by surprise, wouldn't have taken them for the type

8. [+17, -4] Not sure why Oh Jong Hyuk and Soyeon are on the list when they didn't go public this year and not many people cared

9. [+13, -5] Hopefully 2016 is filled with only good things

-