[Pann] Hani's hips don't lie


Hani, "My hips are wide so I can't tie the blanket around me"



Pann: Hani's honest confession of her body

1. [+233, -8] She does have wide hips but her waist is also thick..

2. [+202, -9] She does have wide hips, it's just that she doesn't have a waist

3. [+169, -41] I don't find Hani's body anything special to look at

4. [+96, -65] It's a weird angle, her body's nothing to laugh at


5. [+92, -4] Wow, makes you realize how bad a fridge waist looks

6. [+77, -4] She's so full of herself..

7. [+73, -2] Even fatties can tie a blanket around their waist ㅋㅋ is she joking

8. [+72, -2] I don't think it's photoshopped... she really does have a fridge waist


9. [+53, -1] Is this photoshopped?? Anyway, she does have wide hips but her waist is wide too

10. [+44, -5] Ehh??? That has to be photoshopped, right?? How can a person's body be shaped like that... 100% photoshopped. And her hips are nothing special for her to be bragging about either.

11. [+36, -0] I never really understood why Hani got famous for her body when I thought LE had the better body

12. [+29, -1] I was going to retort this post by searching up the video but I looked at it and she really does look like that. She looks fine in other videos, I wonder why she looks like such a fridge here.

13. [+26, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing, the picture is too on point..

-