Article: "No lolita pictures!" Girl group DIA fans are angry
Source: Oh My News via Daum
Major DIA fanpages have put up 'REST' or 'CLOSE' signs as a way of protest in response to MBK hiring Rotta for DIA's latest season's greetings merchandise, which includes calendars, DVDs, photos, diaries, etc.
1. [+421, -13] At least their fans have brains, unlike their agency...
2. [+357, -12] The fans are doing the right thing, there's no way you can allow a lolita concept
3. [+214, -7] This group has so many controversies
4. [+74, -2] MBK's excuse for hiring Rotta is because he's a photographer who knows how to utilize light? Don't be dumb, he's just another Korean gravia photographer
5. [+66, -2] Honestly embarrassing
6. [+62, -2] Fans with brains
7. [+51, -1] Look what you did to the kids you disgusting agency, so sick of this agency already
8. [+21, -1] So different from IU fans who did nothing but defend her. DIA fans at least have brains ^^
9. [+13, -0] Kwang Soo is their CEO, he'll do anything no matter how provocative if it's going to make him money
10. [+10, -0] The sample pictures alone already show that the concept has nothing to do with "utilizing light" so what's their real excuse for hiring Rotta?