EXID confirms April comeback sans Solji


Article: EXID confirms April comeback without Solji... Hani, Hyelin's vocals to be on spotlight

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+231, -19] I remember Hani being so happy when Hyelin succeeded in pulling off Solji's part at the year-end awards ㅋ They're all talented, I support them ^^

2. [+146, -14] Hani was quite good on 'Masked Best Singer'

3. [+127, -9] Hyelin's a good singer... they're a group where the other members are talented as well so I don't think it'll be a problem~ ㅎㅎ

4. [+21, -0] Get better soon, Solji-ya~~

5. [+16, -3] Hani's talents are always overshadowed by her looks... but you have to remember EXID was originally talented enough to be a vocal group. People just don't notice because they're so pretty... But I am going to miss Solji's high notes in all the highlights ㅜㅜ!

6. [+14, -5] I'm sure Solji's refreshing vocals will be missed but the group will be fine pulling off a normal idol song without her for now

7. [+14, -3] Hyelin's quite good at covering for Solji's parts~~ fighting on the comeback :)

8. [+12, -0] Wishing Solji a speedy recovery

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,728, -95] I know Hyelin will be fine covering for Solji's absence! EXID fighting!

2. [+1,365, -48] Pretty Solji, will be waiting for your speedy recovery and return ^^

3. [+1,261, -62] Hyelin's a good singer, I hope this is an opportunity for people to recognize that. Solji, get better soon, I miss you ㅜㅜ

4. [+937, -46] Be healthy, Solji!!! And Hyelin has been pulling off Solji's parts well lately so I trust she'll be fine. EXID fighting!

5. [+129, -7] Hopefully Solji can be back in the next album..

-