Naeun keeps her airport fashion comfy but stylish


Article: A Pink Son Naeun's airport fashion already ready to sell out

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+555, -21] The outfit looks bad even on her, why would anyone buy it

2. [+332, -15] Not a good look...

3. [+309, -17] I won't be buying it~

4. [+14, -1] So tired of this airport fashion stuff. It's like celebrities putting on a show to mimic the paparazzi culture of Hollywood

5. [+14, -6] Her Adidas leggings are still the best

6. [+11, -1] Those look like my high school gym pants

7. [+10, -1] I like her shirt but the pants are pretty unique... pants made out of tracksuit material

8. [+9, -4] She looks good because her face and body can pull it off but I don't think it'd look good on the rest of us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -0] I wouldn't wear this outfit for free...

10. [+6, -1] You see those pants a lot around the unemployed parts of town...

-