Sooyoung meets her match next to model Kang Seung Hyun


Article: Sooyoung 'the pressure of being next to Kang Seung Hyun'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+347, -19] Sooyoung's 170 cm, looks like Kang Seung Hyun is at least 180, and she's wearing heels too so 190 in this picture

2. [+277, -9] Wow, I always knew Sooyoung to be tall but that's quite the height gap next to a model. Both of them are still super tall.

3. [+203, -9] The model's heels look at least over 15 cm tall

4. [+25, -8] Put all that expensive clothes on her and she still looks tacky...

5. [+24, -1] She knew she'd be standing next to a model, why didn't she wear heels ㅜ and what's up with the clothes... ㅠ

6. [+22, -3] But is it necessary for such a tall model to wear such tall heels~~~

7. [+15, -5] I know that she's a model but is it necessary to wear heels that tall.. it makes other people uncomfortable. Doing way too much.

8. [+14, -2] Maybe my tastes are tacky but I feel like I wouldn't want to wear Sooyoung's clothes even for free

9. [+12, -8] I've never seen Sooyoung lose in height to anyone except this time

10. [+10, -2] Sooyoung's 170, the model's 178

-