Article: Gong Minzy transitions as a solo artist from 2NE1
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,972, -30] Fighting!! Always supporting you! Find strength!
2. [+1,303, -45] Wow, Gong Minzy x Flowsik
3. [+1,079, -29] I really like the song, do well!
4. [+868, -30] Fighting! I genuinely wish you the best!
5. [+143, -9] After watching 'Unnies 2', I've realized how little media attention she's gotten for her talents.. There's nothing she can't do.
6. [+141, -11] YG should've given her a solo when she was still with them
7. [+123, -7] I'm sure she made a lot of money with 2NE1 but she was always overshadowed by her unnies and never got the attention she deserved. Going solo might be for the best...
8. [+81, -5] I don't know what the future holds for her but I think that she's off to a great start since leaving YG. She's already hit peak with 2NE1 and has had a successful career but under the many restrictions that come with living int he shadows of her group. All those scandals that left her unable to go on shows or events... this was the best decision she could've made. I'm sure the other members are both sorry and happy for her. Do well!
1. [+415, -16] Gong Minzy~~ do well~~~~ ^^
2. [+302, -18] I was so sad to see her last stage at MAMA on YouTube ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ if only it weren't for Park Bom ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+276, -13] Probably the biggest victim of 2NE1
4. [+19, -2] You can tell from how hard Gong Minzy was performing at the last MAMA stage that she was starving for the stage... Sigh Park Bom
5. [+11, -7] Go and dominate all those nasally female idols who think they can sing
1. [+396, -23] Seems like she's definitely found her true color since leaving YG... She obviously loves feminine looks like this but YG forced her into short, boyish hair styles all this time. How frustrating it must've been.
2. [+376, -22] Minzy's so talented on 'Unnies'... from dancing to singing, she's a real singer ㅋㅋ
3. [+218, -18] I honestly love every song on her album
4. [+24, -3] Wow, look at that body. Had no idea what was hiding under all the weird clothes YG dressed her in. She's pretty.
5. [+18, -3] I was pleasantly surprised at how good her song is