Hyeri's past interview about her ideal type comes back to light


Article: Hyeri's past interview, "My ideal type? I don't go for looks"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+551, -32] Well yeah, I wouldn't say Ryu Jun Yeol's handsome... he's charming

2. [+434, -72] I think this article is really rude

3. [+357, -39] What does that make Ryu Jun Yeol then? Journalists are sometimes worse than hate comments, I swear

4. [+22, -3] Well he is ugly. His eyes are severely slanted. I guess it's true Hyeri doesn't go for looks.

5. [+21, -21] Am I the only one who thinks he's handsome...... he's totally my ideal type ㅠ_ㅠ

6. [+17, -10] I noticed that for men, charm matters more than their looks

7. [+15, -8] Honestly, he is uglier than a random guy off the streets... ㅜㅜ

8. [+14, -2] Quite honest of Hyeri... and her words match her actions too

9. [+14, -20] Well Hyeri doesn't deserve to care about looks if you consider her pre-surgery photos too

10. [+13, -6] Hyeri goes for charm more than looks

11. [+12, -3] She doesn't care about age either...

12. [+9, -3] Her words match her actions, I like it

13. [+8, -2] She is the first woman to match her words to her actions out of everyone who said they don't care about looks

-