Umji glows after her successful diet



Article: Girlfriend Umji's successful diet... upgraded beauty

Source: OSEN viaNate

1. [+724, -190] Not really;; I don't really find anyone in Girlfriend particularly pretty

2. [+621, -161] Her weight was never the issue..

3. [+433, -61] She did get prettier compared to how she looked in 2015-2016

4. [+32, -9] She looks different

5. [+28, -13] People have quite high standards... she looks pretty to me

6. [+26, -10] The group without a center member...

7. [+25, -6] Everyone has their own charms so it's sad to me that people are judged based on standardized features of beauty. I personally like Umji's face...

8. [+20, -6] I'm a man and I think Umji's alright... she has pretty eyes and I find it charming how slowly she blinks her eyes

9. [+19, -6] She has a cute vocal tone and I think she's loving, don't get why people hate on her for her looks. She's cute in that maknae sister kind of way.

10. [+18, -14] Weight was never her issue... sigh, everything's just a mess. Even getting plastic surgery would make her average at best. Her features just make it hard for her in general to be any prettier.

-