Hyorin would like to collab with IU




Article: Hyorin, "I want to collab with IU, she has what I don't"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+786, -43] But you have what IU doesn't

2. [+582, -37] Hyorin's so talented but going solo doesn't seem to be working out for her

3. [+494, -67] Hyorin has a loud, husky voice while IU's volume sounds weaker in comparison so a duet between the two would just bury IU

4. [+37, -24] Hyorin-ah, I like IU's songs but I like your voice. It's so charming and personally better than IU's, I have no idea why you'd leave a voice that others would dream about to do sexy concepts like this. Please come out with good songs.

5. [+30, -6] I think she'd match a duet with a voice like Baek Ji Young's than IU's..

6. [+27, -13] She looks modern and pretty here

7. [+23, -2] She needed to have just continued SISTAR

8. [+18, -0] I like her voice... it's so charming with ballad songs

9. [+18, -5] I can kind of hear it working... but also sounding imbalanced together. Can't wait ㅎ

10. [+17, -2] Wow ㅋㅋ she looks good here ㅋ the pictorial came out great

11. [+16, -0] Unni, this pictorial matches you way better than your solo concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+12, -3] They have vastly different vocal styles, so I don't know...

-