TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married


Reader request.

-

Article: 'WGM' Jung Junyoung reveals his dark gaming room

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+774, -40] I thought he had a special surprise event planned for her behind the door but it was just the boiler room when she opened it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+749, -44]
Jung Yoomi: Tadah~~~!!
Jung Junyoung: Yeah, hi (no reaction)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+673, -55] The only thing I knew about him was that he was an ulzzang because I never watched Superstar K. I never knew anything about him going into this but I find him very funny ㅋㅋㅋ From Jung Yoomi's perspective, I can see how this would be frustrating for her but they're hilarious ㅋ

4. [+68, -2] He doesn't even have his driver's license and yet he nags at her driving ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Yoomi's amazing for putting up with him despite how frustrating it must be ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+68, -2] I really think Jung Junyoung is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+57, -4] I feel a tad bad for Jung Yoomi for being paired with him but they're hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -19] Jung Junyoung is funny and everything but he has a really bad habit of jokingly saying "I'll kill you" at the end of his words.

8. [+36, -4] Finally something funny coming out of WGM ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: 'WGM' Minho and Jonghyun, the coupleless jokesters... how about a blind date for them?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,726, -192] Honestly, I switched the channel after watching their cuts

2. [+1,329, -37] They were funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,176, -38] Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,063, -24] Why are they so funny

5. [+703, -16] ㅋㅋㅋ SHINee's so funny ㅜㅜㅜ Can't they get their own variety show? ㅋㅋㅋ

-