Article: "Just meant let's all do well together"... Bobby's thoughts on idol diss rap
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+433, -59] He's just another pathetic idol himself but does he think he's some artist now that he's riding on YG's back? ㅋㅋ
2. [+403, -40] Whatever his intentions were, he's no where near the status to be dissing other idols
3. [+393, -54] Why is it that all the YG bas*ards are such tryhards tsk tsk
4. [+54, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What we're trying to say is that you're not even at the status to be saying "let's all do..." anything
5. [+41, -11] Do you not think that you should worry about yourself before putting down others?
6. [+40, -7] I like how he dissed others but now that he's debuting, he acts like he's supporting them ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+38, -8] Whether he meant "let's all do well" or not... he as a rookie basically dissed his seniors with his title track. Idol rappers nowadays are usually from underground. He's in no position as a rookie idol to be making any remarks on them.
8. [+36, -8] What I find funny about him is that he doesn't hate on kids like EXO's Sehun. Why? Is he afraid of EXO fans? He's such a tryhard ㅡㅡ Bas*ard hasn't even debuted yet
9. [+33, -2] "And when asked if there was a reason why he targeted BTS and VIXX, Bobby hesitated with responding and looked towards Yang Hyun Suk for help. He looked scared on how to respond to sensitive questions. Bobby wasn't able to provide an answer or clarification and handed the mic to Yang Hyun Suk." --> He shouldn't be writing disses or acting tryhard if he's going to act like this. Tsk tsk, pathetic.
10. [+31, -13] It's quite irresponsible of him to say that people shouldn't be so sensitive about an idol dissing another idol. He's not in any position to be doing that.
Article: Yang Hyun Suk, "I'm biased towards iKON more than Big Bang and Winner? A ridiculous misunderstanding"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+412, -35] Is this group not popular at all??? Why is Yang Hyun Suk talking so much about that?
2. [+407, -19] Stop with the media play. People who were never even interested in iKON are becoming their antis. Their fans will remain their fans even without this media play so you can stop making them more antis with these comparison articles. iKON suffered years for this so stop making them get hate with your stupid marketing.
3. [+394, -21] Yang Hyun Suk is talking so much
4. [+30, -3] So much dirty media play. What's wrong with you Yang CEO, you're getting so dirty and pathetic... so desperate to make iKON popular. YG used to be known for being a chill image but this totally shattered that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ disappointed in how pathetic you actually are
5. [+26, -3] For these past few weeks, there has not been a break in YG articles being put up on the ranks
6. [+24, -2] You can't deny that he's definitely pushing for iKON though. You can tell he wants to make them the second Big Bang now that Big Bang is older and has to serve in the army. He probably chose iKON as the group to take their baton.
Article: iKON's 'Show Time' a success... huge reports on top 6 Japanese media outlets
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,744, -890] Ah yes... amazing media play...
2. [+3,421, -687] This group isn't even a month into their debut yet but articles about them are on the main page every day
3. [+3,132, -703] Amazing YG media play
4. [+2,873, -639] Please stop with these iKON articles... there's a new iKON article up every few hours
5. [+899, -251] Still can't believe they media played about selling out a concert after giving out thousands of tickets for free
6. [+774, -168] This media play is going too far. Do they not know that this makes people dislike them? I heard their tickets didn't even sell? Please take a look at reality for once.
7. [+690, -162] How many articles about them have come up today... and I bet there will be another one in a few hours about them being on Inkigayo?
8. [+624, -165] Here the media play goes again, right from the early morning... I wonder how many articles we'll be getting all day long today?