Article: The reason 'Irene' fans are mad at her coordi
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+321, -33] Do we really need to find out about the length of some idol's skirt in the news? Are you serious... is this considered news now?
2. [+246, -31] Why is this considered news
3. [+218, -28] The fact that this is considered news...
4. [+25, -3] Not like she's only wearing underwear underneath, we all know she's wearing underpants so what's with the overreaction
5. [+24, -4] She's wearing underpants so why is she so self conscious?
6. [+18, -8] She's not some choding, she's a 27 year old woman who should know to speak up if she thinks her one piece is too short
7. [+18, -23] Knit one pieces roll up a lot easier than other dresses. The coordi was pretty inconsiderate of dressing her in one so short.
8. [+15, -9] I guess that dress would be considered a slightly longer shirt on anyone taller ㅡㅡ
9. [+13, -2] She's wearing underpants!!!!!! What's the big deal?????
10. [+13, -9] If you fans have such a problem with everything, go set up your own agency. Why should coordis always have to check in with you fans before doing their damn jobs?
11. [+12, -18] Irene always seems uncomfortable with her outfits on stage ㅜ.. and weird gifs of her have been floating around too. Coordi should've been more considerate and made it longer.
12. [+10, -13] Even if you're wearing underpants, you can't help but be self conscious of it rolling up when you're on stage