Article: 'Show Me the Money 4' Black Nut's ilbe controversy should not be buried by the controversy surrounding the judge panel
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,064, -38] I don't hate hip hop music... but I think the contestants on 'Show Me the Money' are mostly delinquents. They're bad to the point where if this is what that culture is all about, I'd rather not listen to the music at all... Super Bee is just...
2. [+937, -51] 'Show Me the Money' makes it seem like hip hop is all about showing how the worst possible you can be as a person and getting away with it under the guise of freedom of expression to earn respect for your music. Perhaps acting like an ilbe is more fit to their culture.
3. [+797, -117] He should've memorized it to look cool but he rapped while reading off of his phone ㅋㅋ;;
4. [+74, -16] He's a psycho but knowing that he's an ilbe member makes me hate him more... his lyrics are honestly so horrible that anyone who defends him makes me think they're psycho too
5. [+46, -11] Black Nut is trash and disgusts me. And Super Bee is so unlikable.
6. [+38, -16] Reading his lyrics, you can tell that he has no feelings as a human being. His lyrics putting down a huge senior were horrifying enough but he just seems to have no basic sense of respect for people. His lyrics are disgusting and dirty and I couldn't bear to read on anymore. He's a murderer in the makings and his lyrics read more like a criminal's diary. I'm surprised that it's only surfaced now and I hate how these people use music as an excuse to get away with things like this. You should never try to justify such impossible thoughts and 'music' is just a tool for them to justify it.
7. [+36, -5] He looks like he'd be an ilbe member ㅎㅎㅎ
8. [+34, -13] I thought it was comedic how Song Minho was nagging others about their character when he's the one who thinks women should be spreading their legs ㅋㅋㅋ Song Minho talking about character? I thought he was a gagman, not a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+31, -7] The class of Korean rappers... reading lyrics off of his smartphone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+22, -9] He also has an older song where he produced it with the late president Noh Moo Hyun's voice... he's seriously hopeless.