Article: Death toll rises to 2,300 in Nepal earthquake... strong aftershocks still ongoing
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+1,949, -40] It's insane that their aftershocks are even recording a 6... how can aftershocks be so strong?
2. [+1,434, -20] The aftershocks are indeed just as strong, what a tragedy ㅜㅜ This is so unfortunate
3. [+1,446, -216] If God exists...! Please, please stop. This breaks my heart. Please save Nepal... I'm so sad that all I can do is pray.
4. [+1,100, -68] Can the people of the world just not be happy?...
5. [+1,000, -28] Hoping that there are no more victims..
6. [+163, -2] It keeps getting worse... please stop. I hope that the donated money is being used purely for helping them.
7. [+142, -1] The country is already in financial hardship, I hope they're able to recover from this soon...
8. [+138, -4] As much as I hate my country, nowadays I'm so grateful to be living here when I read articles like this ㅠㅠ
9. [+129, -4] As a fellow human being, we should all be trying to help as much as possible
Article: Nepal earthquake, 'Abnormal Summit' Sujan's family is safe
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+863, -11] I'm so, so glad. The only Nepalese person I know is Sujan...
2. [+574, -12] Fortunate news in the midst of tragedy!!
3. [+531, -7] I'm so glad...
4. [+58, -1] I wonder if the foreign laborer who was Kang Ho Dong's partner in the 1N2D global special is safe with his family too? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+48, -1] I thought of Sujan first when I read news about the earthquake, I'm so glad ㅠ
6. [+47, -1] I automatically thought of Sujan too!! So glad his family's okay... Hoping that no more are injured...