Article: Lee Tae Im and Yewon scandal, must people have to find a 'witch' in everything
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+4,539, -217] Why only say this now and not when Lee Tae Im was made out to be a witch? Is there an end to Yewon's media play?
2. [+4,229, -220] Did Yewon's agency pay you to write this? You know very well who it was that made Lee Tae Im out into a witch and to only come out and say enough with the witches now means that you were paid by her agency to write it.
3. [+3,608, -141] Just shut up. It's because of Dispatch and all you other journalists that are making this worse.
4. [+280, -12] The article is so biased.
5. [+276, -10] Articles like this should've come out when Lee Tae Im took the blame for everything
1. [+13,132, -477] Where were these articles when Lee Tae Im was the witch? Whatever the case, Yewon's the worst person for throwing Lee Tae Im into a corner with her lies.
2. [+12,372, -363] Funny how there weren't articles like this when Lee Tae Im was the witch...
3. [+11,123, -283] What's pissing everyone off about this scandal is that a huge agency was in cahoots with a broadcast station to complete exile a person, and all of their lies were finally revealed. And what's pissing everyone off about articles like this is that the media never said a word when Lee Tae Im was the witch but now that tables have turned, Yewon's getting nonstop shield articles after the other.
4. [+9,162, -273] There needs to be a witch in this scandal because take a look at Yewon's lies... if she isn't the witch, then it's Lee Tae Im who takes the blame.
5. [+6,318, -166] Yewon's sponsors are so strong ㅋㅋ When the witch hunt was on Lee Tae Im, the media wrote articles as if they were so sure she was in the wrong and made Yewon out to be an angel and now they're mad that their lies are exposed ㅋ The hypocrisy of the media
Article: What's going to happen to Yewon in the future?
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,348, -35] Why is it that every article is defending Yewon? Are journalists even reading the comments? How can they claim that public sentiment is half divided? Reality is that if you support Lee Tae Im, you're instantly made best reply and if you support Yewon, you're downvoted into dust. Is the media seriously trying to blindly act like nothing happened and just continue to support Yewon? This is why the power of an agency is so scary. Lee Tae Im's agency has no power so she can do nothing but watch as she turns to dust.
2. [+1,231, -41] If it were me, Yewon-ah, I would've beat you on the spot. Be fortunate that you had to deal with Lee Tae Im only. I hate sly foxes like you. Never want to see you on broadcast again.
3. [+978, -28] The only solution for her is to just go reflect and never come back out.
4. [+527, -11] This is merely a fight between a hot tempered senior and a disrespectful junior. What's important here, however, is that one admitted her mistake and apologized and the other lied to everyone's faces and forced the other into hitting rock bottom. It's almost like Yewon did everything she could to try and drive Lee Tae Im to commit suicide which is what gives me goosebumps.
5. [+328, -6] Article is seriously trying to claim that only a portion of the public is against Yewon? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nononono, it's the majority... and what's going to happen to Yewon? Why isn't anyone going to worry about what's going to happen to Lee Tae Im?
Article: 'WGM' PD answers to requests of Yewon to leave, "We have no official statement on the matter"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+28,172, -173] What's worse than Yewon speaking informally is that she lied. She lied to the point where Lee Tae Im was completely exiled from the industry. She lied to maintain her own image while ruining the life of another. It's horrible.
2. [+17,573, -309] If she has even an ounce of shame, she needs to apologize and reflect... this is so shameless, promoting on like this.
3. [+7,523, -106] Yewon's becoming the second Clara... so why lie?
4. [+4,571, -43] Amazing of her agency to stay quiet all this long ㅋㅋㅋ shouldn't they at least apologize?
5. [+4,168, -49] Lee Tae Im halted all activities and apologized before going into reflection... Yewon should at least apologize too.