Article: Hyeri apologizes to criticisms of mocking B2ST... "I'll be more careful"
Source: Star News via Nate
Netizens put up fancam videos on Pann of Hyeri mocking Dongwoon when he was saying an awards speech by copying his facial expression and speech in a mocking manner.
1. [+1,223, -151] She was mocking his speech and everything while he was talking... Don't be like that... it really pisses the other person off when people do that.
2. [+1,210, -158] When Dongwoon said in his awards speech that he promises for B2ST to get more popular, she started laughing and saying, "Popularity? ㅋㅋㅋ" Is she laughing down on him because she thinks she's more popular now or something?
3. [+1,132, -135] I can understand why any fan would get mad when they see the video
4. [+191, -23] Look at her still trying to look pretty for the camera ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, she's hopeless
5. [+188, -45] I'll be honest from the getgo, I'm a B2UTY. Fans are extremely angry over her apology right now. She tweeted that picture to Dongwoon asking if he knows that she attended their concert. THe funny thing is none of the B2ST members mentioned Hyeri even once but did she have to send a direct mention to Dongwoon and put him in an awkward position like that? She's the one who acted immaturely and created this entire mess... and why is it important at all that she attended B2ST's concert when she's apologizing for her actions? And a lot of fandoms already know that Hyeri has a nasty personality, just that everyone's been keeping hush hush about it. But now that she's popular and she's on the brink of losing that popularity, she's obviously apologizing out of spite.
6. [+188, -28] She's certainly acting up lately. She thinks the world must be so easy for her now that she's so popular but she should realize that the world will scrutinize her even harder the more popular she is.
1. [+11,543, -1,203] I think it was wrong of Hyeri to send a direct tweet to Dongwoon about it. He didn't even say anything and it puts him in an awkward position.
2. [+9,752, -582] To be a true star, you have to be careful with every single one of your actions
3. [+9,331, -1,890] I get that Hyeri should've acted better so that misunderstandings like this aren't created but I wish female communities would stop trying to launch a witch hunt
4. [+2,427, -192] Puts Dongwoon in an awkward position... Why is she even laughing and mocking him when a senior is talking? When you look at her lips when she talks, you can clearly tell she's mocking his speech, "Hullo~ I'm Beesutu~" Hyeri's just reaching for excuses.
5. [+2,579, -355] She's trying so hard to look pretty in her apology selcas ㅋㅋ and I don't know why people are saying B2UTIES are being too hard on her when they'd be just as mad if some other male group member mocked their favorite girl group member.
6. [+2,333, -171] It's her fault. You could clearly tell she was mocking him by saying, "Hullo~ I'm Beesutu~" and I don't know why she'd make her apology so braggy like this... Her attitude is bothering me lately.
7. [+2,142, -99] Puts Dongwoon in the most awkward position
8. [+2,179, -180] Go watch the video, she's hopeless
Pann: Hyeri's seriously hopeless
1. [+195, -9] I really want to see Hyeri's fans try to shield this ㅋ They shielded her so hard whenever clips of her singing came up on Facebook ㅋㅋㅋ What a shame that she worked so hard to get this popular only to have to climb back down with her own two feet ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+160, -7] Her apology isn't sincere at all. What's up with the selcas? Putting it on SNS is obviously to brag about it.
3. [+152, -5] I remember Hyeri getting hate before for something related to BtoB or VIXX (I forget..) and I had a feeling she'd get into something bigger later and here it is..
4. [+64, -3] From VIXX to Block B and now even B2ST!!! Amazing~
5. [+49, -1] Not even a B2UTY and seeing the video pisses me off
Starts around 4:30~ish