Article: Masterpiece dramas that are worth a watch despite low viewer ratings
Source: Oh My News via Naver
1. Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi
2. 38 Revenue Collection Unit
3. Age of Youth
5. Drinking Solo
6. My Wife's Having an Affair this Week
1. [+4,840, -129] 'Ms. Temper' is super funny ㅋㅋ I've actually seen all the dramas on this list and they're all fun ㅋㅋ
2. [+4,505, -181] Make sure you guys watch 'Age of Youth' and 'My Wife's Having...' !! They're the best dramas I've seen in my life. I recommend any married-couples-to-be to watch the second one, there's a lot to learn from it.
3. [+3,975, -126] Viewer ratings are obviously important but we shouldn't consider dramas a failure just because it got low ratings. Sometimes dramas with high viewer ratings aren't that good either.
4. [+2,921, -88] 'Drinking Solo' and 'Ms. Temper' had low viewer ratings but they were still talked about a lot...
5. [+2,346, -83] All of the dramas listed here are good!! ㅋㅋㅋ I think I've seen them all except one...
6. [+377, -21] 'Ms. Temper' is hilarious! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+396, -28] '38 Revenue Collection Unit' holds the highest viewer rating for OCN. It's also a drama that's been recognized overseas and the director even won an award!! It's an amazing drama
8. [+362, -21] 'Age of Youth' is awesome... characters that you can picture in your own life, episodes, the script - it's all good. I always used to think the flashier the drama the better but 'Age of Youth' made me see that sometimes you just want something to relate to. One of the best dramas of my life.
9. [+338, -23] 'Age of Youth' I agree with. There's no one in the cast who's famous enough so I don't think the drama got much promotion but it's so realistic and hits close to heart.
10. [+288, -15] 'Drinking Solo' was a low expense, high income drama.. and it definitely didn't get low viewer ratings