Article: 'Modern Farmer' did the scene with the dead deer involve any animal abuse?
Source: OSEN via Nate
Producers revealed that the deer was briefly anesthetized by a professional for a scene which required a dead deer and assured that the deer is healthy and doing fine now.
1. [+157, -10] That deer is a better actor than the crappy idols
2. [+144, -50] It made me uncomfortable the entire time watching~ Just because the deer was anesthetized doesn't make it okay... anesthesia is so dangerous to animals...
3. [+80, -11] But do people really find plots like this fun? It's funny? These jokes are straight out of animated cartoons from the seventies. How is it that Korean dramas never advance. Do the producers seriously find this stuff funny?
4. [+12, -0] They really put a deer under just for a drama scene? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's kind of ridiculous......
5. [+10, -3] Am I the only one that finds this article funny... Do people not realize how cruel human beings are? This is just nitpicking at the drama.. Why don't you all go complain at the supermarkets that sell pig heads and things? The deer is simply under anesthesia, it's not like it's dead... It's a gray area, I know, but..
6. [+8, -0] Is that scene really necessary? They really had to put a deer under for it?
7. [+7, -2] Of course it's animal abuse if it was put under not for medical reasons but for a drama filming. And look how it's uncomfortably laid out on that, that's abuse..
8. [+7, -0] I wondered if they used a real deer for the scene and then saw the tongue mosaiced out... Had a feeling an article like this would come up after the broadcast.