Article: 'Witch Hunt' Hyeri, the variety 'scene stealer' emerges
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+8,787, -307] Hyeri cutting her hair really changed her career around. When she had longer hair, I never recognized her other than as Tony Ahn's girlfriend but her image became a lot cuter and fresher after she broke up and cut her hair short.
2. [+7,930, -466] She's really an example of how one moment can change your whole life around
3. [+4,638, -369] I felt like Oh Jiho was doing well on the show promoting his drama and all until Hyeri appeared at the end and the audience went wild over her ㅋ The total difference in reactions between the male and female audience members ㅋㅋ Girl's Day really does seem to be the trend lately
4. [+3,665, -570] Ah, Hyeri's so cute ㅋㅋ and pretty ♥♥♥
5. [+395, -47] The point of Hyeri's aegyo going viral was because it wasn't fake but now that they're forcing her to do it on every show, it's ruining the meaning of the aegyo... I'd say Hyeri's whining aegyo is going down in variety history along with that old X-Man scene where Kim Jong Guk shouts 'Of course!' while covering Yoon Eun Hye's ears~~~
6. [+361, -44] She's definitely better than that one girl who started crying when asked to show aegyo
7. [+301, -7] Really wish they'd stop making her do aegyo ㅋㅋㅋ making everything I felt when I first saw it on the 'Real Men' special disappear ㅋㅋㅋ They can make her show her charms through other things but people are forcing this on to her
8. [+320, -64] Minah used to be the trend before... but now Hyeri's definitely at the top of the popularity cap.