Article: Akdong Musician wins #1 on both 'M! Countdown' and 'Inkigayo'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+838, -49] We're unable to see their first #1 after their debut because of the unfortunate Sewol Ferry accident but still, congratulations! I sincerely hope all of the victims are saved and returned to their families.
2. [+654, -42] Congratulations. Continue being great musicians ^^
3. [+623, -30] I wanted to see them smiling brightly after receiving their trophies but congratulations
4. [+577, -38] Congratulations kids on your first trophy since debut... I'm sure they're understanding of the situation because they're such nice kids.
5. [+553, -35] Unfortunate timing but congratulations. Continue to release great music!
6. [+105, -13] No reason to hate on them for receiving an award at a time like this. By that logic, businesses should stop opening and kids should stop going to school. Life goes on... AkMu was merely given an award from Inkigayo, no need to say anything more about it.
7. [+100, -20] No need to blame AkMu for receiving an award in this situation...
8. [+82, -10] Unfortunate that they're not able to give an award speech or sing for their first win since their debut. Their win will be forgotten soon...
9. [+84, -17] Unfortunate that receiving a trophy isn't automatically joyous in this situation... Congratulations.
10. [+71, -6] I understand the sadness everyone is feeling... but everyone has a life to live and it's nobody's business to involve themselves in how someone chooses to live it. In a situation where it's easy to fall into depression and trauma, I think it's good to heal your heart with good music.. Don't force people to feel sad.