Article: The history of Korea's flower boys who've shaken the hearts of women
Source: News 24 via Naver
Goes through all of the male stars who've been named flower boys in entertainment history starting with the 60s~80s with names like Shin Sung Il, Nam Goong Won, Lee Young Ha, Han Jin Hee, and Im Sung Min.
From 90s to current, it listsJang Dong Gun, Bae Yong Jun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, and Kim Woo Bin.
1. [+1,102, -44] Kim Woo Bin is not a flower boy. He looks handsome overall but his face alone doesn't stand a chance against the other celebrities he's listed with.
2. [+918, -37] I'd say Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Won Bin, Go Soo, Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung, and Hyun Bin.
3. [+716, -116] The current one top for me personally is Won Bin
4. [+588, -37] The true flower boys from the 90s are Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Jung Jae, Won Bin, and Song Seung Hun. Hyun Bin can barely be added to the list... All of the stars born in the 80s aren't traditionally handsome but likable.
5. [+119, -9] I think opinions are divided on Kim Woo Bin. He looks weird to me personally...
6. [+117, -13] Kim Woo Bin looks like a dinosaur. And Kim Soo Hyun a flower boy? As if.
7. [+105, -21] How are Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun flower boys ㅋㅋ They're lucky they made it into the right generation. In the past, their faces would've only been used for supporting roles ㅋㅋ
8. [+78, -7] Won Bin and Song Seung Hun outrank all of them. Kim Woo Bin doesn't even deserve to be on the list. He's just tall and his face is a niche style that only a certain group of people like. Hyun Bin is also not traditionally handsome.
9. [+73, -7] Kim Soo Hyun is not a flower boy... he's just likeable looking.
10. [+72, -7] Kim Woo Bin, Kim Soo Hyun, and Lee Min Ho are not flower boys. They have looks that only specific people are into.