Article: Hyoyeon, claims to have broken up... but wrote a birthday message on ex-boyfriend's SNS?
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+699, -39] They must not have broken up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+557, -41] Either they never broke up or they got back together
3. [+476, -41] What a joke~
4. [+41, -33] SM kids are going to give Lee Soo Man cancer at this rate...
5. [+36, -6] Whether or not they broke up, I don't really care about the private life of Hyoyeon's ex-boyfriend ㅡ.ㅡ;;;
6. [+36, -24] What's wrong with sending a happy birthday message after breaking up? It's not like it's a message you can only send while in an official relationship. They might still have feelings for each other or something. I don't think this warrants an article.
7. [+34, -11] Can she not congratulate birthdays anymore? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+34, -12] Nothing wrong with a birthday message
Article: Hyoyeon's ex-boyfriend is 'best friends' with rumored Jessica's boyfriend Tyler Kwon? Close with the members too
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+475, -143] Hyoyeon can just come out and admit it and no one will care, why does she deny it?
2. [+394, -119] Don't even care whether Hyoyeon's dating, why so many articles on it
3. [+325, -136] So up front with the dating
4. [+104, -95] Six are already dating
5. [+99, -96] Jessica's dating too, just that she hasn't admitted it yet... Multiple articles have been out already.
6. [+76, -32] Stop writing articles about a non-celebrity
7. [+73, -45] Jessica's not even in this picture and it's a few years old, trash journalists tsk tsk
8. [+68, -45] Jessica's not even in the picture, they're just grasping for straws now