Hollywood: Kanye West


Article: Kanye West, already starting his presidential election campaign?.. How will the White House respond?

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+94, -1] ? I'm so shocked that I don't even know what to say

2. [+54, -0] Sounds like it'd only hurt his career..

3. [+53, -0] Is this even something worth reacting to..

4. [+39, -0] ...? I had to reread the article in case I read it wrong

5. [+35, -1] Kanye West hyungnim, why all of a sudden...

6. [+18, -0] Not only did he get married to someone weird, he's just getting weirder by the day..

7. [+17, -1] I think he's lost his mind ever since he married Kim Kardashian

8. [+14, -0] I read the article thinking he was helping a presidential campaign, not launching his own ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

9. [+8, -0] This couple just seems so insane to me

10. [+8, -0] Kanye, just stick to music... why are you being like this ㅠㅠ

-