Heartwarming story between a father and his son before the college entrance exam spreads online





Article: "Dad, hurry and please come back" a rushed call from a father's test taker son

Source: News 1 via Naver

A heartwarming story between a father and his son who's taking the test this year has been spreading with netizens. After dropping his son off at the testing center and driving away, he received a call asking him to come back to the school. Thinking he had forgotten his test ticket, he drove the car back and waited outside.

Upon seeing his son, he rolled down his window and asked, "Junseo-ya, what's wrong? Junseo-ya", but his son just walked to the front of the car and knelt down in a bow to express his gratitude towards his father for all that he's done in raising him, which was all captured on the car's blackbox camera. He shared the footage on his Facebook and was later approached by reporters once it spread, to which he said, "I was so surprised on the morning of the test but felt the fruits of having raised him. As a father, I should've been the first to hug him and show my support but I was grateful that he knelt to bow for me first. I was so surprised at the time that I couldn't think much but after sending him in, I regretted that I couldn't at least hold his hand."

=

1. [+8,331, -223] I'm tearing up ㅠㅠ

2. [+7,379, -166] He raised a good son

3. [+4,819, -138] So good to see~~

4. [+4,261, -130] Hope to see more of things like this in our country

5. [+4,359, -268] Wishing for him to get full marks on his test, fighting ^^!!

6. [+870, -31] He raised a good one... no need to worry about results, he's going to be a good man no matter what.

7. [+760, -29] So rare to see a child like this these days. Imagine how nervous the father must've been when he first got the call though.

8. [+634, -28] So touching, he raised him well~

-